HOW IT WORKS
We open our books for postal try-ons twice a month, on a first in first served basis. When it’s try-on week, you’ll see a form pop up below — which means applications are now open and you’re welcome to apply in line with the following schedule:
- Monday 12pm: applications open for that particular try-on week.
- Before 12pm Friday: you’ll have until midday to fill the form in with your details & requested items.
- From 12pm Friday: if your rental is available, you’ll receive an invoice. If your rental isn’t available, you’ll receive an email explaining this.
- Before 12pm Sunday: you’ll have until midday to pay your invoice (or the order will be cancelled).
- Monday: if your order has been paid for it will now be shipped, ready for you to try!
- Thursday: return your garment to us via your local NZ Post shop.